For your personal protection and the welfare of our employees*, we ask you to follow the following rules of conduct in all our branches:
- Medical-grade face masks are no longer required in all of our buildings. However, you can wear them voluntarily. If you do not have a medical-grade face mask with you, we can provide one.
- Please leave your vehicle only when requested to do so or on the advice of your contact person
- Please wear a face mask (which covers mouth and nose) and gloves when exiting the vehicle (logging on and off at the scale)
- If necessary, please register in our visitor list upon request
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.50 meter to the next person
- Wash your hands regularly & thoroughly
- Please pay attention to the coughing and sneezing etiquette
- If you feel ill or show relevant symptoms, please stay at home or avoid visiting our branches!
We are optimistic about meeting these challenges and are striving to adapt our business operations flexibly and in accordance with the requirements of the public health authorities. We are still available via phone and e-mail. In case of any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your contact person at any time. We thank you for your understanding and wish you good health!
Specialist for occupational safety