- Working place:
- Trier DE-RP
- Experience requirements:
- Theo Steil GmbH
- INCOMING GOODS: Acceptance of goods and inspection of accompanying papers with regards to quantity and quality.
- You will plan the positioning of selected goods, organise the unloading of goods and sort/store them properly.
- Ensure optimal storage of goods, e.g. regular monitoring of temperature and air humidity.
- OUTGOING GOODS: Planning of delivery tours and determining most cost-effective shipping method.
- Putting together deliveries and packaging goods, preparing accompanying papers such as delivery slips and customs declarations.
- Loading lorries, containers and train wagons
- Transport by forklift and securing cargo from slipping or spilling
- Good secondary school certificate encouraged (Hauptschulabschluss or Realschulabschluss)
- Organisational abilities and due care
- Strong spatial perception
- Ability to make decisions quickly and find solutions as needed.
- We offer highly multifaceted training in an exciting and innovative profession. Assuming satisfactory performance during the apprenticeship and if there are any open positions, it may be possible to transition to an employment relationship after the apprenticeship if desired. It is possible to be employed in various departments within our operations (depending on the focus of the traineeship).
- For further information, please see Careers -> Training
Theo Steil GmbH
Human resources department
54293 Trier Email: bewerbungsteil.de