- Working place:
- Eberswalde DE-BB
- Experience requirements:
- Theo Steil GmbH
- You will deal intensively with the processing and sale of recyclable raw materials
- In addition, you will acquire thorough knowledge of legal regulations and various plant and process technologies
- The subject areas include environmental protection technology, waste disposal processes, logistics and business administration.
- Completed secondary education
- High degree of commitment and willingness to learn
- We offer highly multifaceted training in an exciting and innovative profession. Assuming satisfactory performance during the apprenticeship and if there are any open positions, it may be possible to transition to an employment relationship after the apprenticeship if desired. It is possible to be employed in various departments within our operations (depending on the focus of the traineeship).
- For further information, please see Careers -> Training
Theo Steil GmbH
Angermünder Straße 77
16227 Eberswalde Email: dmaassteil.de