- Arbeitsort / Niederlassung:
- Eberswalde DE-BB
- Einstieg als:
- Theo Steil GmbH
- Support of personnel management at the sites in Brandenburg, Berlin and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern in close collaboration with the executives at the locations and the central human resources department
- Personnel recruitment (job listings, applicant management, interviews etc.)
- Personnel marketing (participation in various trade fairs)
- Personnel administration as well as collection and processing of relevant information for invoicing and settlement in the area of occupational safety.
- Running the SAP time registration program after appropriate training
- Independent handling of special tasks and projects
- Completed study in economics with a focus in human resources or comparable qualifications or completed training as a personnel administrator
- Experienced in the use of common MS Office programs
- Professional experience in human resources and knowledge of labour law are desired
- Willingness to travel
- Confident, skilled and friendly manner
- Independent, goal-oriented and responsible work methods, reliability and ability to work in teams
- English skills would be a plus
- With us, you will enjoy challenging, exciting and compelling tasks as well as independent work in a responsible field of activity.
- Responsible initial training and ongoing personal development are a matter of course for us.
- We look forward to receiving your compelling application with information about your expected salary and earliest possible starting date.
Theo Steil GmbH
Angermünder Straße 77